Verizon Wireless has announced a new Nokia Android smartphone for its prepaid customers in the USA. The smartphone is rebranded of the Nokia 2.1 Android smartphone only for US customers. Accentuated with beautiful bold color metallic details, the smartphone same specs with Nokia 2.1.
It is a powerful battery enabled devices comes longer with a 4,000 mAh battery. It will come up to 10 hrs of usage time and up to 35 days of standby time. The Nokia 2V has a 5.5-inch 1280 x 720 display. The Snapdragon 425 processors fastest scrolling, watching videos & gaming for easy and smooth.
Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) based Nokia V 1GB/8GB model. This is probably the one downside if you like to keep a lot of files and folders on your smartphone. The dual front speakers, single front and back camera based smartphone works in over 200 countries depending on your plan.
It will come a MicroUSB port with OTG support, Bluetooth 4.2, and a 3.5mm audio jack. Price of the Nokia 2V is around $70 in the USA and Canada.
Nokia 2V Prepaid is now down to $70 in the US
- Color Blue/Silver
- Size (excluding camera) 153.6 x 77.6 x 9.67 mm
- NETWORK AND CONNECTIVITY
- Network speed LTE Cat 4
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth® 4.2
- GPS/AGPS+GLONASS, NFC
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition
- RAM: 1 GB LPDDR3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- Size and type 5.5” HD
- Resolution 16:9
- Material Cover Glass with anti-FP coating
- Internal memory 8 GB3
- MicroSD card slot Support for up to 128 GB
- Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Speakers Dual speakers
- Primary camera 8 MP AF camera with LED flash
- Front-facing camera 5 MP camera
CONNECTIONS AND SENSORS
- Cable type Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- Sensors Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
- Battery type Integrated 4000 mAh battery
New Nokia 2V Prepaid is now down to $70 in the US so you can easily purchase to Verizon Wireless official site.